Wednesday, March 10, 2021

March 10, 2021

 

Ed Latimore
One difficult conversation can change your life.

A lot of you are one sincere "I need help" away from having a break through.


Build in your 20s & 30s, lead in your 40s & 50s, counsel in your 60s & 70s.

Anyone who doubts cancel culture (and its corollary methods of intimidation, including defamation, doxxing & rioting) should watch the jury selection in the #ChauvinTrial -- juror after juror admits fear an acquittal will put them in personal danger.


I don't know who needs to hear this but nearly every potential juror called in the George Floyd case testified they were terrified of being doxxed and their families threatened if they served on the jury


Soaring gas prices, massive crisis at the border, hundreds of billions in blue state bailouts, schools closed, a fortified capital, Obama DOJ partisans back in charge, an absentee president—but NO MEAN TWEETS.

The fastest growing career field in America is victimhood.

A Muslim school girl in France told her father her teacher showed the classroom “Islamophobic” cartoons & discriminated against Muslims. Her father started a campaign against the history teacher that led to him being beheaded. Now the girl admits she lied.

My Uber driver tonight: “Biden’s policies are killing workers. Gas prices immediately went up and it’s harder now to earn enough as drivers. I love Donald Trump. I never loved a president but he made me a better citizen because he revealed why I should care about politics.”

Today in my BYU philosophy class, my professor said that Do What Is Right is an example of Kantian ethics. When I wrote "
Musical note
let the Kantsequence follow
Musical note
" in the chat, not a single person laughed or replied and my points will probably get docked but that's showbiz baby

The U.S. government is working hard to find “sponsor families” for unaccompanied minors in the U.S. Finding their families in their home countries is not being considered. Weird strategy if you’re trying to unite kids with their parents.

The Mumford and Sons guy really apologized and left the band because he read a book. Whenever I think we have reached the farthest reaches of insanity, and the cowardice that enables that insanity, we find still deeper depths to plunge.

I vote we let the young woman.... that George Floyd held a loaded gun to her pregnant stomach while he robbed her....... let’s put her on the jury.


Too many Americans wrongly believe other western countries have the same freedoms and rights to free speech that we do. They don’t.
Quote Tweet
Jake Tapper
@jaketapper
·
This is what happens when you live in a country where there is no First amendment. Insanity: Variety: ‘U.K. media regulator Ofcom launched an investigation after more than 41,000 people complained about Piers Morgan’s comments on Meghan Markle.’ variety.com/2021/tv/global
Show this thread


Communists don’t stop until you stop them. And saying ‘No’ isn’t stopping them. Remember that.

"'We don’t call them Newton’s laws anymore,' an upperclassman at the school informs me. 'We call them the three fundamental laws of physics... to ‘decenter whiteness,’ and we need to acknowledge that there’s more than just Newton in physics.'”


Interesting. I am entirely the opposite. Reading allows me to contemplate and consciously memorize important things through repetition. I forget spoken words within hours unless I’ve taken close notes (i.e., made the spoken word readable).
Replying to and
It depends upon your state of listening. Personally I retain best when..reading, note taking, telling/teaching another. I retain far less when listening because I’m not sitting with a pen and audible note taking is horrible.



No comments:

Post a Comment

the real tax

  Naval @naval · 7h The real tax is society forcing otherwise productive people to pay attention to politics.